words you spoke

Words that you spoke,
Sometime it hurts n poke,

I don't say how much it hurts me,
When you talk about your he,

I cry a little and than tel myself,
Don't wry because love is more than yourself,

When life turn out to be different for you,
But remember it's better than some few,

Words that you spoke,
Sometime it's just hurt and poke,

I have many reasons to smile,
But when you are not around my happiness seems far away than a mile,

I know m not soo sweet as I show,
But m not very bad or low,

I have my own qualities to publish,
But sometimes I also talk rubbish,

Words that you spoke,
Sometimes it hurts n poke,

Let's forget all the bad that have past,
But I love you till it last,

You are far away from me n my shadow,
But you will see me standing all the time outside your window,

Now it's time to say good bye,
I love you N have no reasons or why,

Words that you spoke,
Sometime it's just hurt and poke..

Ashish Aggarwal (APB)✍️✍️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL

beautiful life

पागल ही तो हु