End of journey

Plz review..

I don't know what will happen when the curtains fall,
will they just walk away or will they applaud and bawl.

The show of my life would start with a blast,
enjoy the happy parts till they bloody last.

Then the show will let you in the sorrows and the sad songs,
but you will have a smile on your face even with tears where it belong.

You would be enlightened by the wise things I would say,
you might be disappointed with the decisions of walking on certain ways.

The show of my life would finally come to an end,
I would be missed by family and few loving friends.
 
In the end you'll realize an astonishing fact,
the story was started by someone else but ended by me exact.

I somehow became the writer of my own destiny,
a show filled with glorious joy and a little agony.

I'm thankful to everyone you came into my story at some phase,
you all helped me in being me in my dream chase.

I'm sure I'll leave an impact on the world when I'm gone,
My words will be carry on my soul from dawn to dawn.

Ashish Aggarwal (APB)✍️✍️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL

beautiful life

पागल ही तो हु