remind me of you

Today Was just one those day…
Where evrything i did remind me of you,
And every song i heard some how related to you,

I hate days like today,
Coz they remind of of one thing i don't have,
"when ever you feel your life like a candle in the winds i will put my hands around you"
"my love for you is not for a day or two, its forever for eternity"

I bet you, you can never measure the depth of my love n the no. Of times you hurt me..but its easier & simple..the depth of love is the each drop of tear that fell down each tym you hurt me, n you can count the no. Of times you hurt me is the no. Of times i said i love you, can't live without you, Plz don't leave me alone, m incomplete without you,
MY LUV
Sayings of a gr8 philosopher and by me…

"so true--behind every successful love there is a friendship"
"but behind every seperated friendship is a love"

"You married a girl elder than you, why"
I showed a calender and said
"A WEEK HAS 7 DAYS"….
Ashish Aggarwal (APB)✍️✍️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL

beautiful life

पागल ही तो हु