A trip to my shadow

A TRIP TO MY SHADOW

The time of darkness below the horizon:
Travel to meet the unknown,
Coated in villainy and treachery,
Overcastting the land as it conjure the voice of the ancient.

Rise! The spell of the dark that conceal danger,
Strike with anger your spy's and all intelligencers,
Intercept with gloom all pores of illumination;
And shade the tendencies of brightness!
Exclaimed my shadow.

All thoughts sank behind my strength,
As I unravel the cause for the token, from my shadow to the night.
Darkness is fury,
Black is horror;
Culture is right;
Our myth and legend never lied.

For the excuse of shadows at night is distrustful,
Tons of lives ruined on lethal occurrences;
Hence, our progenitor wades through the cessation
To relief from exertion, Awe of the dark;
And the sinister atmosphere of silence:
This is the root;
The emergence of ancient values..

Ashish Aggarwal (APB)✍️✍️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUL

beautiful life

पागल ही तो हु